On today’s episode of the Food Junkies Podcast, we are bringing you the incredible Calley Means. We asked him here to discuss his viral Tweet stating that he “saw inside the room” of Coca-Cola’s tactics to ensure sugar-sweetened beverage taxes failed and that soda was permitted in government-funded nutrition programs. Calley is a whistleblower who is exposing the Dirty Tactics that Coca-Cola Used to Rig the System and Keep Vulnerable Populations Unhealthy.
Calley Means is also the founder of TrueMed, a company that enables Americans to buy exercise equipment and healthy food with FSA/HSA dollars. He is also the co-author (with his sister, Dr. Casey Means) of an upcoming book on food as medicine. Earlier in his career, he was a consultant for food and pharma companies and is now exposing the practices they use to weaponize our institutions of trust. He is a graduate of Stanford and Harvard Business School.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Calley’s personal story about why he decided to pursue a career that educates and empowers people to make good health choices
- Calley Mean’s viral tweet about the soda industry’s hidden agenda
- How processed food and nutrition play into mental illness
- Controversies around Ozempic, the “miracle weight-loss drug”
- How we’ve lost our way when it comes to diet and health care
- Doctors aren’t incentivized to help people get healthy, they get burnt out
- How Calley plans to incentivize health and his company, True Medicine
Leave a Reply