Dr. Bunmi Aboaba is a Food Addiction Coach who helps clients achieve a healthy relationship with food to meet long-term health goals. Dr. Bunmi’s work covers the full spectrum of disordered eating, including overeating, compulsive eating, emotional eating, and other associated patterns.
She runs seven-day self-care retreats for clients suffering from food addiction and is the author of ‘Craving Freedom’, a book for those wanting to build a healthy relationship with food.
In This Episode, you Will Learn:
- Bunmi shares her personal and professional journey
- Her recovery journey at the beginning vs. now
- The book! Craving Freedom
- How Bunmi works with clients
- What Bunmi found helps her clients be successful
- What she has become more flexible around in treating Food Addiction
- What Bunmi offers that is different from other Food Addiction Professionals
- What she is still working on
- What’s next?
- Signature Question