Dr. Sarah Zaldivar holds a Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology from the University of Miami in addition to both a master’s and a bachelor’s degree in nutrition and Dietetics. She is a Licensed Dietitian in addition to being a certified Exercise Physiologist with the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM). Dr. Zaldivar is currently an adjunct faculty in nutrition and exercise physiology at Miami Dade College, DeVry University, and ACSM. She previously taught nutrition and exercise physiology for 5 years at the University of Miami.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Personal/Professional Story – How did Sarah end up in the Carnivore world?
- How Sarah accepted sugar/food addiction is real
- How do you survive teaching in the field of dietetics if your experience is that no one achieves their goals by working with a dietician?
- Sarah’s program
- Research on species-specific diets for humans
- What about dairy?
- What is the argument against, “It’s BORING!!!”?
- Healing dopamine receptors
- Exercise. Dose and duration
- Cholesterol on a Carnivore Diet
- Intermittent Fasting
- Carnivore is not a weight-loss diet
- Volume Addiction and Carnivore Diet
- A typical day of eating in the life of a Carnivore
- Signature Question