Viktoria Hamma is a Chronic Pain and Wellness Coach with education in Hypnotherapy, Massage Therapy, and personal training. She has her own practice both in person at True North MVMNT in Muskoka ON and virtually.
She works educating clients and people alike at a Private Addiction Treatment Centre in Ontario, and various Indigenous reserves in Canada and does contract work with many other organizations including businesses and private schools. She helps to educate clients on the biopsychosocial aspects of chronic pain and unlocks their ability to reduce their pain and help with weight loss and wellness goals.
She has been featured on many different podcasts and new articles speaking about her experience helping clients with mindset, chronic pain, and weight loss.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- What is hypnosis? How does it work?
- What is the science and evidence behind hypnosis?
- Does it really work?
- How do you use hypnotherapy for food addiction? Weight loss?
- How does the food industry hypnotize us to overeat trigger foods?
- What about auto-hypnosis – can we talk ourselves into cravings for specific trigger foods inadvertently? How can we stop this?
- Can we talk ourselves out of being triggered by trigger foods?
- Can hypnotherapy work to curb (rather than quit) sugar?
- Could we use hypnotherapy to eat sugar in moderation?
- Can we do our own hypnotherapy in recovery – what would that look like?
Leave a Reply