Michele Thorne is the host and producer of the podcast Food Slain. Her podcast focuses on digging below the surface and exploring what food companies sell to their consumers.
We, at Food Junkies Podcast, feel this interview with Michele is just the tip of the iceberg on some very important issues for our listeners. To learn more about some of the issues covered today, and more – please be sure to check out Michele’s podcast, Food Slain, and sign up for her newsletter.
In today’s episode with Michele:
- Michele’s journey
- How she approaches food and why
- Her “beef” with chicken
- How to build relationships with local farmers and ranchers
- Trustworthy information sources
- Some shocking discoveries she has made about Stevia, Coffee, and Food Banks
- Upcoming projects
- What she would tell a younger version of herself about food